Friday, February 6, 2009

I just read about "Angels therapy". I mean I didn't read, but I sow it. I think it might be real. BUT I HAVE ANOTHER THERAPY FOR YOU, that I found helpful. It's a HEART therapy. I used to collect and be attracted to hearts. Crystal clear hearts, made out of clear glass. I collected one. And then I collected another one - made out of wire. Empty inside, but very pretty, because decorated with imitation pearls. I think angels and hearts is kind of the same, or somehow conected... My flying strippers are angels too.... And pole is a heart of the strip club. So. it's all about heart, isn't it? And maybe angels can show you the way to your heart? And also, when I worked in the strip club, we all had money boxes and often people asked what is was. I remember, I was sometimes joking that "I collect man's hearts there". Maybe it was not a jock after all... So somehow heart angels and money connected too. So maybe there can be a MONEY therapy! MAYBE THAT ONE WILL BE MOST SUCCESSFUL! If you can afford it...

No comments: