Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ok. Ones it got so serious, I guess I need to get it done. I mean a Book "FLYING STRIPPERS". Now I'm thinking to include Paris and Moscow strip clubs in there as well.... There is also one in Cannes... Maybe I can ask them as well if I can take photos....
But I wonder what will happen with my movie...
I also want to see this one. I also understood what it means "old style" strip club - it's when club make more money, then girls. For example, in San Francisco - for 1 hour in a Champaign room girl gets paid $600. Club gets 100. so all together it's $700. $300 girl gets for 30 min. Club gets $50! In New york - it cost 1700 an hour! And girl only gets 400. That's seems crazy to me. There is other room - 550 an hour, but girl gets only 175! Crazy!!!!!!!! Even Las Vegas is much better! I really would love to check out more clubs! It's so interesting! New York clubs are old... They have history... Managers look like old style gangsters, but they nice! You can still meet man there who loves to be a customer and thinks it is very cool to spend money on girls in the club! One talled me stories how he was spending money before: "Money was like shit!" That is kind of funny. He shows you bunch of 100$ bills and then doesn't give you any... Gives you few 20... or ones....Seriously! I think it's very cute! And stupid. Or he would say - "give me your number, I'll call you, you know I'm not looking for someone to sleep with. I'm looking for something more meaningful!!!" - of course I understand that! DON'T WE ALL???

No comments: