Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love taking photos of myself again! I don't know why some people think it's narcissistic. I love to see myself in pictures. How was my day. Every day. My house was really messy before I left...
Accidentally, on the way to the publishers today, in the elevator I met a man from this company and I missed my floor and went straight to his office to talk about "FLYING STRIPPERS"...

Then I made it to publishers...




It was raining all day.

And of course Tribeca film festival started today as well. But I have not heard from my friends. So I didn't go.But I visit my friend Roman Kaplan in  "Russian Samovar" and we talked about photography and had a little cranberry vodka he makes there in the restaurant. There I felt like New York is my home.
I would recommend you visit Russian Samovar if you in New York. It is the best russian restaurant in the world. There you might be able to understand what it is - Russian soul.
When Stas Namin visited San Francisco, he came to "Hustler" club to see me and was very angry that I started dancing. We even had a fight and din't talk since. But I don't regret, because on top of the money I was making and photos I took, dancing really helped me to understand american society better and to see the need for change that mast be made. Now, in "Russian Samovar" Stas was looking at me from the photo on the wall. And again I realized that the world is very small and it's hard to get away...

No comments: