Sunday, April 26, 2009

After having early dinner with my friend I went to see if I can audition in some other club in NYC. On sundays some clubs are closed. But one was open, but didn't do auditions. I asked if I can go inside and they let me. It was very nice. Especially I liked privet rooms. Some of them had poles inside! Then I had nothing to do and I stopped by nice cheese and vine place. Then I took a train , got lost a bit, walked around in circles and finally found my way home.That exact shoe was really cool to have in Russia when I was a child. The lines to buy it were starting in the evening and could stay for one or two days. At night people slept by the store, made a fire - if it was a winter... And each person could only get one pair. Sometimes you needed a coupon...

No comments: