Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today I remembered very interesting story....

Ones, when I was in Academy of Art, I met Robin Wiliams on the movie set of a movie about the CLOWN (Patch Adams). It was on my way to school. In the Palace Hotel (There is great Japanese restaurant on the first floor). I said to PA that I'm a friend of 1 AD and PA called first 1AD. When first AD came I told him: ''Sorry, I don't know you, but I'm a film student. Can I see how you make movies?" 1 AD let me in. I was hanging around DIRECTORS CHAIR. I didn't know who the director was... (they said he made some big LA films) And Robin Williams came.

He liked me right away. He made movie in Russia and knew few Russian words. He walked with me around the set telling some stories about Hudson...

Then, I wanted Robin Williams to be in my short film about a painter. I wrote script with Robin William's in my mind... I forgot how I found out about Sea Cliff, but I went to his neighborhood to find where he lives. I just knew that his house costed $8 000 000. I drove around his neighborhood and asked people if they know where Robin William's lives. I was in my new then car and his neighbors showed me his dirty-pink house. I wrote down the address and sent him Fed Ex letter That I wanted him to be in my student film. I wanted him to be a painter (I had never painted in my life then, since I was 7-8-9 - when in school i was getting not very good grades for my drawings. I thought I can't paint). He never replied to my letter and I had to change things around and shot it with a woman painter and Josh as a model. For some reason, I couldn't finish editing it. But Josh ended up in Larry David's "Curb your enthusiasm" as a TENIS TEACHER.

What I really wanted then for my birthday - is to have DIRECTOR CHAIR, with my name on it, as a present from someone. NOW I SEE WHY PRODUCTION OF LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI STOPED IN 2004! SERGEI SELYANOV GAVE ME THE TITLE, BUT NO CHAIR. GOSKINO GOT ANGRY AND DIDN'T GIVE HIM MONEY. 

ALSO in 2003 I got married and became a chair 4 some one else... My x-husband maybe wanted me to become a painter or landscaper, like he was.... so he stole my old paint and gave it to his street friends in the Mission. I used cans of paint as props for my short film about painter and my Swedish friend painter from Academy of Art didn't want to take it back from my apt. He also didn't take huge painting of the orange bird with no eye. It is very Heavy. It was in my bed room and I was afraid to sleep on my bed. I thought it might fall and kill me. Then I put it to my kitchen. It's still in my kitchen. But! Swidish painter (painter, who was also did sculpture) took big painting with Blond boy on it with butterflies. It was a prop in my movie too. My husband was blond and together with old can's of paint he took my luggage  Louis Vitton bag, that was given to me halfway (half I had to pay) by one customer in Japan. It was my trophy from Japan and I loved it. With my bag my x-husband run away to Washington and he lost it there. He said: you don't paint anyway and that he needed a bag... I was angry, but I bought 6$ paint in the Art store and painted my first oil painting red flowers on yellow with little black hearts - sadness... it's still in my room. Then I went to court and filed small court clam against my husband for my bag and paint. His name was Micah ("God like" in Hebrew) Reed. So I served him (court papers) in 111 Mina Gallery. (Now I remember, In Japan I went to Ryuichi Sakomoto's concert with ...Baum... called "No mine land" or "No mind land" or "No land mine"... Then there was a movie "No man's land", that won Oscar...) Micah didn't come to court and I won! I didn't collect money thought... Because it didn't really meter then, I already started to work in "Hustler" (belongs to Dejavu group, father of the owner founded "Happy Donut" )... And I got pink "Hello Kitty" suit case. I also wrote about Micah in my book "Last train from Roppongi" and when it got published I gave my book to him to read. Then I did another painting... (When I came to Cannes that year, russian producer S. Cheliyans introduced me to Donato Rotuno) Anyway, Flowers behind black window frame. They were behind some other things too, like wanted to come out, but couldn't.... it's also in my kitchen... And the last one - Big white flowers, on pink canvas where before I had a page from Ukranian magazine "Ours", that Todd Solondz gave me in Moscow when we went to Sinagog together. He thought I will like the magazine. I liked the magazine, but especially I liked one page -  On that page was drawing of animal orgy red animals on yellow... In SF I got new canvas, painted it pink and sticked page with the orgy on it. Few month ago I took animal orgy away and started to paint white flowers. I bought new white paint, but then ... something was not there... and  now paining is in my closet... White flowers are not finished... I also have other stories... Story about the circus tight  rope walker and my life in the circus with North Korean acrobats and Italian lion tamer... About island... Vanity Fair, about taxi driver and others...

As soon as I became a chair - everyone wanted to sit on it. Later, Jean Pigozzi saved me by sending me new camera. 

Later on, Hirokazu Kore-eda said in his film that "Shagal doesn't have to be restored", Vladimir Putin became a painter... And Jean Pigozzi took a photo of Robin Wiliams with Limo on his hands this march in LA.

http://blogs.colette.fr/jeanpigozzi/

My mom bought some land (for plants),

And Roman Abramovich gave his girlfriend a house for $65 000 000.

The rest you maybe already know....  I will write about it in  detail some day...

No comments: