Monday, March 2, 2009

I became interested in Gaps. I can see them in many places, but the most difficult is to look at them in your own life. It can be very painful when you find them. Usually they hide behind something not so important and they don't want to come out until one day something pushes on it and it brakes out on another side. First, you don't know what is it, but then you realize that it was your gap. Then most of the time I don't know what to do. I don't think I should fill it with something. I have to put stitches on it. And wait until it hills.  Just like after the eye surgery if someone had holes inside the eye. Doctor found it ones in my eyes and treated it with Laser. It's quite common, but very painful procedure. Then there is scar remans. But no one can see it. 

I think we all have scars. But scars are better then holes. And sometimes you can see that there is no scares and no holes. But just wrong way of looking at things.

No comments: