Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two days ago me and my family went to visit other part of our family in a far russian city. 400 km away from Obninsk. I never been there before. It was very nice! I really would love to travel more around Russia some day.









Next morning we went to see more relatives 200 km farther south.



One of my ankles is a communist. He is retired now. He used to be a professor at University. He has lot's of books by V.I.Lenin.







We wanted to drive another 280 km to the village where my father was born. But hard rain started and we had to go back to the relatives we visited the day before.


This morning we left not too early... The weather was great! Well, we will go to the village next year.


Forgot to say, I got a present from my aunt. Great old book by Leo Tolstoy called "I can't be silent" ("Не могу молчать").

7 comments:

Vero said...

I found your blog and just wanted to say hello.

Have a nice evening.

Vera Svechina said...

Thank you!!! Hellooooo!!!!! :) You too! Have a great evening!!!! Nice to meet you!!!!

Como Conquistar Seu Homem said...

what your uncle think about Trotski... there's no more a lot of communists there?

Vera Svechina said...

I will ask hi about Trotsky next time :) Yes, there is communists in Russia! :)

Vera Svechina said...

I went to Trotsky house in Mexico city...

Como Conquistar Seu Homem said...

took pictures there? he was a interesting person..

Vera Svechina said...

no, no pictures in Trotsky museum!!!