Saturday, September 27, 2008

I put an add on Craig's list (thanks' Craig!) about sublet of my studio in San Francisco in October. People reply. I asked them to send me photos, because I'm in Russia now and would love to know how they look. The photos they sent me are so great, that I thought it would be nice to put them all together!

Hello! I was very interested in the apartment you had for rent on craigslist. I am new to San Francisco and would like to find a nice place for me to become acquainted with the city. I just took a job in the city (in the dogpatch and starts Oct 6), and your apartment seems like a good fit for me.I am an easy going person, 25-m and a graphic designer. I have no pets, non-smoker and have excellent credit as well as a job offer letter and a reference from my current landlord. I would like to get to know the city more before I jump into a year long lease or something, so I would prefer something for the month of October. If you are interested please give me a call or email me and we can discuss a time to meet. I am flexible.


I'm from Montreal and moved in Las Vegas 6 years ago with the Celine Dion Team. I’m now relocating in San Francisco with my boyfriend. We are looking to rent on a monthly basis, time for us to find a job and a neighborhood we both like to live in. Could you please send us pictures and let us know how to proceed? Thank you so much.

Hi, I am writing about the studio sublet I saw on craigslist. I'm from Southern California and I recently got hired at a company called Kinfo as a web developer in San Francisco. I'm going to be moving in with some friends, but sadly that's not going to be until November. And since I'm set to start working on October 6th, I am trying to find somewhere to live for the month of October. I'm 22 years old and I graduated college a little over a year ago. I'm pretty mellow person, I usually like to just take it easy on the weekdays and go out sometimes on the weekends. I don't smoke or do any drugs. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

HI! I' m Marc i just arrived a couple of week ago in San Francisco. I actually study business in Switzerland but I took a break to study english and enjoy my life. So i went for six months to a International language school in San Diego and traveled all over California.
Now I have been working for approx. 2 months in Oakland and going to stay here for the next 11 month.
I'm a very open and easygoing personality.
My hobbies are traveling and surfing. I the winter i like to go skiing or snowboarding.
I love to cook, good wine and nice conversations for dinner.
I'm very interested for this room and to meet you
I'm looking foreward to answer further questions in an interview with you. best regards

Hi-This sounds absolutely perfect! I have recently located back to SF from NYC (used to live here), and I'm looking for a s/t sublet while I get settled back in and decide where I want to live going forward (i.e., a more "permanent" location.) A month downtown would be great! I am a single woman, I've worked in financial services for 12 years, and I don't smoke or have any pets. Please let me know if the studio is still available and if I might see it at a time convenient for you. Also, is there a security deposit (i.e., the total move-in cost? I am happy to pay with cash or a cashier's check, whichever you prefer.) I can also provide sublet references if you wish. Thanks very much, and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you! I can be reached at the number below, or via email.
This is David from Taiwan and now live in San Jose. Now I plan to take ESL course in SF to enhance my english from Oct to Nov. Attached is my recent photo and my cell phone number. Thanks and looking forward to your feedback.

Hi! My name is Jessica, and I am very interested in the studio you've posted on Craigslist that's available from Oct. 5 to Nov. 4 for $1,000. I am a mid-20s female that currently works in an organization called Business for Social Responsibility, which is located in the Financial District. I am clean, quiet and responsible; if you'd like to learn more about me, feel free to give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello, I am really interested in your apartment. To give you my background, I am 29, non-smoker, and work at the Gap… I need somewhere temporary while I move out of my apartment until I find something more permanent. Totally cheesy picture of me in a wedding, but I am at work and I had to search emails to find pics. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh, also, you can call me on my cell. It’s an OH number but I have been here for 1.5 years… oh, and I am gainfully employed, responsible, and VERY CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM A 27 Y/O PROFESSIONAL HOPING THAT YOUR STUDIO IS STILL AVAILABLE. I CURRENTLY SHARE AN APT IN THE CITY BUT MY ROOMATE IS HAVING A TOUGH TIME WITH LIFE AND FEEL THAT WE BOTH COULD USE THE EXTRA SPACE. HER FATHER AND SISTER WILL BE STAYING WITH US ALL OF NEXT WEEK AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM A LITTLE EXTRA PRIVACY AS WELL.
Can pay all front. Very interested. RSVP asap. Just saying for 1 month on short term contracting gig for company in clean tech industry. I am very responsible, working professional and prefer something personable to a hotel.

No comments: